Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I dont want to hear it...

Alright, I need help. Trying to go bathing suit shopping...meaning hours in stores...just isnt possible with my two kids. I have ordered 2 from online. Apparently my tummy is bigger than i had previously thought {this is where the "i dont want to hear it" comes in}. I need something not so fit. Seeing as how i pumped my boobs away, the neckline really doesnt matter...there is nothing to show. So that is a plus when bathing suit shopping and trying to keep it modest. But the bathing suits i have gotten both show my tummy wayyy...yyy too much. Can we say "gutt"?
"what about the one pictured above?" you ask...
well $164 is about double what i want to pay for the perfect suit! in fact two of these suits would buy me the diamond hoop earrings i want {well, close...}.
SO if you have stumbled across the perfect suit {for me}, or if you just know of a good place to shop, tell me. email me. call me. fly a dove. smoke signal. or just leave a comment.
cause i have proven to myself {twice} that i cant do this on my own!


9 comments:

Playful Professional said...

Hmm I found my perfect suit at Macy's I think, but I'm also pretty short so almost all tankinis cover my tummy. Sorry.

Heather said...

How about a burquini?

http://www.ahiida.com/index.php?a=subcats&cat=20

missyjeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missyjeanne said...

have you tried Newport news--sometimes their stuff looks like its straight from the 80's, other times--some are really cute. http://www.newport-news.com/shop/category_splash.aspx?gp_coll_id=2012&gp_cat_id=7505&gp_trav_id=7003

Rach said...

why can't I look that good in a bathing suit?.... oh yeah, I had kids!

GrowingRopers said...

ok so i ordered a couple of the burquinis! i loved them so much i couldnt decide on just one! no more being cold in the water for me!! :)

Heather said...

I hope you're not kidding about the burquini's (even though I was), because it will be so funny to see in them!!

The Petersons said...

Hey! This is Chandra, Angel's BFF. I took the pix at your wedding... ANyhoo, (just making sure you remember me) I got a bathing suit from SHADE (link on my blog) and it's nice cuz it's a 2 piece tankini, the bottoms come up kinda high (holds everything in) and the top has removable straps (sexy or no sexy) They have a bunch of different colors and they aren't too expensive. CHeck em out!

denning dialog said...

ok first i want the suit on your blog- too cute. have you tried victorias secret? you can get the takninis and some even come in long torso and you can usually pick a high waist bottom if you want- are pricey but better than that other one.