Monday, April 14, 2008

Poopy



Most of you know that there was a very fun period of time that i struggled with caleb taking his diaper off during nap times and playing with his poop...
So i'm thinking that jake must have done this and it must be genetic! Because i know i wouldn't do such a thing ;) and now Grace has done it. I must say that it was my fault bec i put her down with no pants on. She had never shown any interest in her diaper {or wanting to take it off} and she doesn't generally have a poopy diaper during naps. But now i know and pants it is! :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh, I am so sorry! I would not be happy if one of mine did that!

Megan said...

Oh my! I remember when Caleb was going through that stage. Darn Jake and his genetics!!

Vinho said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Adena said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. I have a fifteen month old now (he's #5) but thank God, I've never dealt with this ...yet anyway. #4 was very difficult to potty train and I let him run around with no underpants to "help" him (??? don't know the logic in that but I was willing to take any advice) which resulted in him peeing on the dog and pooping on the staircase.

Kelsey Smith said...

I have totally been there! I think every kid does it eventually lol

Rach said...

my kids had this poopy bug recently and it seemed like all I was doing was changing underwear and pants every second of the day, it was exhausting! I forget now how often I used to change poopy diapers when they were small! I remember one day Sam finding the poop in his diaper and he smeared it all over his bedroom walls... nice... so I feel your pain...