Monday, June 30, 2008

My kind of Woman!!!

Ashley kindly guided me to Confessions of a Pioneer Woman today. I am in heaven and have to share!!!
So blogger isnt letting me upload images right now, but go there! she is wonderfully spoken, takes great pictures, and COOKS! now why would i care that she cooks? she SHARES. very detailed step by step recipes. and boy it looks yummy! something for everyone. literally. Bread Pudding, And Whiskey Cream Sauce to Boot....Cowboy Nachos...The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake. Ever...Tomato-Basil Pizza!...Everything Cookies....Yogurt Cream and Berries...Creme Brulee...Orange mini-muffins with Brown Sugar Glaze...my list can go on and on. check it out for yourself. But make sure you have lots of time! :)

2 comments:

Playful Professional said...

I've heard a lot of good things about this blog and may have to check it our with your recommendation.

Megan said...

I found this blog last week and thoght it ws pretty cool too. WHat some great recipes!!