Friday, August 1, 2008


Ashley, one of my very dearest friends, has been posting about her recent trip to Peru. Her family has been working with the Hope Foundation and they were able to go see some of the villages they have helped. I cant imagine the trip, just reading the different posts is such a roller coaster and so emotional for me. There is breathtaking...


joyous...
and heart-wrenching.
Ashley has been very blessed to travel and experience so much of the world. I cant wait to one day be able to visit a place like Peru, and see it in all of its realities. I'm sure i would be a different person.
Thanks for sharing Ashley. and i strongly encourage each of you to visit her blog and see these jewels she has shared. {shes had non-peru posts too, so keep looking until you see the "we're off" post.}



No comments: