Saturday, September 27, 2008

Relief Society

I am unexplainably grateful for Relief Society {the womens organization in my church}. not meaning i'm grateful and cant find an explanation for it...but meaning there is no way i can think of to explain how grateful i am for it. The organization of Heavenly Fathers true and living gospel on the earth today is an overwhelming blessing. I am so grateful for His love for me, and for each an every person on this earth {yes, He loves you too :) }. I felt a new level of the inspiration, understanding and great purpose of this organization tonight. i am so grateful for the peace that comes to me directly through and because of the Relief Society. I'm so tired right now, but i pray that the peace, joy and spirit that i feel right now will continue on and i will write more about it later...
but for now...i know that Heavenly Father has once again set up His church on the earth. That He and Christ lead and guide us. And that the Relief Society has great purpose. I love it!

2 comments:

Playful Professional said...

I'm with you on that one. It is amazing how He knows exactly what you need to hear. Say hi to my family for me by the way. :)

Vance said...

Emily-
Hey, I agree the Relief Society is great! Your kids are so big, in my head I still pictured them as babies. It was cool to see them. One of these days we will have to start a blog. Let me know the next time you guys are in St. George, We now live two hours closer in Utah County.