Monday, November 10, 2008

a sister is held even closer

I'm actually at a loss for words right now, but wanted to share this story. I'm sure most {probably all } of you have heard this by now, but this is a great article that does a beautiful job at telling their story. This story really touches me for many many reasons, but i think what really resonates with me the most is the love between the sisters. i cant even imagine this happening to my sister. Their love for their sister makes me even more grateful for my own sister. i know that she would do nothing short of what they are doing...and really she does it to some extent just about every day.

Its wonderful to see the Gospel at work in this family's life.

Grab a tissue {the whole box} and take a read.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2008/10/26/20081026sisters1026a1.html

No comments: