Monday, November 3, 2008

V O T E

I keep going back and forth on what i want to say.
Morals and Standards are important to me. I dont like Obama. I could write a Dr Seuss book about all the things i dont like. But what it comes down to is that he represents bad things, to me. Basic, fundamental things that i think are important are not supported by him. I want my family to be protected. I want the family to be protected. i want human life to be protected.
a "fair" ecomony? go to a country where its "fair". you'll come back. and his definition of "fair" is taking away something that somebody earned and giving it to someone that didnt earn it?? How long do you think it will take for the people that are working hard to figure out they can stop working hard and get paid just like the people they have been paying? This would be a serious downfall in our country.
and why doesnt it bother people that he is so shady!?!?!?!?!?!
how can you not care if your president is friends with terrorists!?!?!
I wish i had a better option...but for me i'm voting AGAINST OBAMA.
Mccain is behind in VA in the polling. I wasnt polled. so i know i can make a difference.
Regardless of your opinion it is a privilege to vote. PLEASE go vote tomorrow.