Sunday, April 19, 2009

{Avery Grace}

I've been waiting for my exciting announcement, till I had pictures to accompany it...


Welcome Avery Grace!

Jacob and Ashley had their beautiful baby girl!

{on Caleb's Birthday, with the same midwife that delivered Caleb :)}

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a Dad so head-over-heals for his daughter as fast as Jake was for Avery. They are so adorable together! You're a wonderful Dad, Jake! :)








I was able to go visit a couple days after she was born...what a treat! :)
Avery is so peaceful and snugly! I'm not baby-hungry...but could have easily taken her home with me! seriously so snugly. and peaceful. seriously :)
Thanks for all the snuggles, Avery! Can't wait to see you again!
And a huge Congrats to Mommy {and Daddy} who have waited very long for their little miracle to come... what a beautiful family.





No comments: