Wednesday, July 1, 2009

{memory lane}

Maybe it was making a photo book of the last year...but I felt like taking a walk :)
{I swear blogger uploads my pictures in a different order every time...or I'm just not smart enough to figure it out! So they're are out of order, but at least here :)}

{this picture was taken after the one below, to prove she's alive :)}
{can you see her face and how much she is loving it!? Hilton Head should be calmer...in 2 weeks!}

Annual Kansas road trip.

Kohr's Bros Baby!

fishing at the lake {grace in borrowed boys clothes...thanks again Ashley! :)}

I love her hair in this picture...she's getting her fist haircut ever next week {besides bangs}!

The kids love when Daddy brings home turtles!

Last 4th

Last 4th

Tutu...when he was still weirded out by the kisses... you've come a long way in a year mike! :)

who knows...but it looks fun :)

Caleb's first day of preschool.













No comments: