Sunday, October 2, 2011

children

Today, the kids were having a hard day. Grace came and told me that she didnt feel comfortable because she didnt feel the spirit. I asked her what we could do and she suggested we read scriptures. Caleb chose 2 Nephi 26.
I just wanted to share 2 verses.

29. That men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.
30. Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have charity, which charity is love. And except they should have charity they were nothing.

On a side note, Caleb is an AMAZING reader. I cant even believe how he can sound out every word so quickly...he reads so smoothly and only came across one word that he pronounced incorrectly! I am so happy that he loves to read!

No comments: